The program is divided into four modules, comprised of eight to ten week classes. While the four modules are connected, they are also designed to stand alone. So, that means participants can begin their journey to destiny with any module at the time most convenient for them. It also means that while participants are encouraged to enroll for ALL four modules, they are NOT required to do so. They can opt to enroll for the module that is best suited to where they are in their journey.
Each class teaches the ancient, universal Biblical principles of success exemplified by some of the most effective, strategic, innovative (inventive) and dynamic Biblical characters and is designed to be interactive, spirit-led, and most of all, transforming. The overlying objective of the program is uniquely and strategically accomplished through instruction, group participation/dialogue, and Bible study, in the context of mentoring/coaching relationship and master-minding.
Module 1 (Spring Semester) – The Foundations of Destiny/Destiny Basics: This is the point at which participants are grounded with the core, spiritual principles of succeeding and thriving in their God-given destiny. This semester is eight weeks long and critical principles for success as the Connection principle, Beliefs, Clarity of mission and vision, are examined. This is perhaps the most instructional and spiritual part of the program.
Module 2 (Fall Semester) – The Business of Destiny: This module answers the FAQs of life; Who am I? Why am I here? What am I here to do? It equips participants with the practical tools to package their talent and turn it into a viable and sustainable business and/or philanthropic venture. During this semester, the believer is taught how to formally launch and deploy their gifts in a more organized and structured way that positions them for measurable growth, maximum impact and greater productivity. Participants are taught the principles of formation of company, laws, bye laws the different types of organizational structures. business planning, entrepreneurship, pricing, branding and communications. The ten week classes will provide practical tools, training, and mentorship to help participants;
- Discover their unique identity so that they know how to leverage the unique aspects of their God-given personality, strengths, and passion to engage, transform and maximize their impact in the marketplace. This “Discovery” is accomplished through the “DEEP” Test. A unique test created by program founder, Princess Bola Adelani, which examines participants, Design, Experience, Expertise and Passion, to help them clarify and prophetically point to their calling.
- Write their vision, mission and destiny statements. The core principles of persuasive and compelling oral and written communications are provided.
- Identify their niche and target audience. Who they are called to
- Branding: How to create a recognizable and credible brand.
- Marketing strategies to broaden your reach, increase your visibility and grow your bottom line.
Module 3 (Winter Semester) – Thriving in Destiny: At this stage, participants are provided strategies to build their God-given dreams and grow them into sustainable ventures for the glory of God. So, God maximizes his returns on all he has bestowed on them!
At this juncture, participants begin to apply practical biblical success principles of marketing, networking and relationship building to broaden their reach, increase their visibility and grow their bottom-line. They are taught spiritual warfare, prayer, content review, quality control/enhancement, customer appreciation and retention, pricing, social media, investment, how to make your money work for you, leveraging technology. This is the stage at which they begin to maximize their impact, influence and profitability. They are growing, expanding, reinvesting, etc.
Module 4 – Leading in Destiny –: As participants begin to grow in character and impact, their community begins to experience powerful transformation. Now, participants are equipped to develop leadership mastery, maturity and legacy and fulfill the mandate to reproduce leaders in the generations to follow.
At this point, they are ready to start reproducing themselves. They begin the process of training other leaders… they are planning their succession and intentional about their legacy. They are provided with tools and strategies to begin to lead, train and mentor the next generation of leaders. This idea of “reproduction” is imbibed in the program from the very early stages. Participants are encouraged to build relationships with the next generation and this program has a youth and young adult component and offers scholarship to them.
Enroll, NOW, and begin YOUR journey to greatness!
- Sustainable transformation
- Broader reach
- Increased visibility and influence
- Growing character and bottom-line
- Walking in identity and the love of God
- Identified area of impact
- Recognize complementing gifts, talents and abilities
- Competency to impact and influence culture
- Demonstrating the divine expression of King Jesus in their world
- Anointed ambassadors, bringing the power and authority of His Kingdom to sphere of influence
- Walking in victory, authority, miracles , signs and wonders
LIVE Classes: Thursdays from 6.00-9.00 pm @ St. James Church, 1018 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT
- SPRING 2014 Semester: May 8 – June 26, 2014 (8 weeks): Total Success/Destiny Basics
- FALL 2014 Semester: September 25 – December 4, 2014 (10 weeks): The Business of Destiny/Actualization Basics
- WINTER 2015 Semester: January 29 – April 2, 2015 (10 weeks): Thriving in Destiny/Profitability Basics
VIRTUAL Classes: Tuesdays @ 7.30 pm, EST
- SPRING 2014 Semester: May 13 – July 1, 2014 (8 weeks): Total Success/Destiny Basics
- FALL 2014 Semester: September 30 – December 9, 2014 (10 weeks): The Business of Destiny/Actualization Basics
- WINTER 2015 Semester: February 3 – April 7, 2015 (10 weeks): Thriving in Destiny/Profitability Basics
Enroll, NOW, and begin YOUR journey to greatness!